Reconciling Marriages with
Consultations & Coaching Packages
You can spend months talking about problems, or you can learn, in one session, things to do this week to be more connected. That’s the counseling versus coaching difference.
End the Crisis with a plan of action
Single Session Consultations
Coach Jack will help you to identify action steps that you can take to start reconciling with your spouse. These sessions are guaranteed meaning that if Coach Jack can’t help you to find action steps, your session is free.
build Your Relationship with Skills
Get a one month coaching package that is packed with the skills you need for re-interesting your spouse in your relationship, dealing with a difficult spouse, ending a spouse’s affair, or overcoming neediness.
Increase Your self-Help Knowledge
Learn skills for ending conflict, attracting your spouse, preventing and ending affairs, and using boundaries to save your marriage. Learn new skills, work at your own pace, or supplement your coaching/counseling.
About Coach Jack
Keeping Good Communication in a Long Distance Relationship—Frequency, Duration, and Content – Reconciling Marriages with Coach Jack
Why have more than 9000 people chosen to work with Coach Jack?
Because restoring damaged relationships is his specialty
Coach Jack brings Christian values, straight talk, direction, and instruction to help you:
- Get your spouse to feel relaxed with you
- Stop getting rejection from your spouse
- Get your spouse to talk with you more than just about “business”
- Create the desire in your spouse to want to date you
- Get your spouse to want to work on your relationship
- Stop your spouse from needing “space”
- Learn how to be the number one attractive person in your spouse’s life
- Learn how to trigger your spouse’s “in-love” feelings for you again
- End your spouse’s affair
- Overcome neediness
- How to Keep Good Communication in a Long Distance Relationship
- How to Solve Marriage Problems without Arguing
- Go from Needy to Secure to Save Your Relationship
- How to Decide between Marriage Counseling and Marriage Coaching
- How to Make Your Wife Love You More
- How to Reconcile with a Wife Who is Always Angry or Can’t Trust You