Get started right now, improving your marriage. Pick one of these 5 action steps to have a better relationship with your spouse.
Hello, I’m Dr. Jack Ito, Christian psychologist, author, marriage and relationship coach.
This post is to help you to know where to start fixing your relationship. The ideas on this page can help you to:
- end conflict
- improve communication
- become more desirable to your spouse
- have a more enjoyable marriage
- prevent or end your spouse’s affair
Choose the step below which best fits your current relationship situation
1. If your relationship is generally pretty good, but could be better in some areas
Use the Relationship Self-Help Articles menu item:
There, you will find many articles to help you enhance different areas of your relationship.
Power user’s tip:
Click on All Articles List on the menu of any web page to see a complete list of the articles on this website.
2. If your relationship is starting to become noticeably more emotionally distant
If you and your spouse date less, talk less, have sex less often, or do things together less, you are becoming emotionally disconnected. Time to take action before that gets worse. In that case…
Download a free mini-course:
For women, the link is here: Five Free Relationship Lessons for Women
For men, the link is here: Free Relationship eBook for Men
Do every single thing you learn in that course.
I get many emails each week telling me how these free courses have revitalized someone’s marriage.
3. If your relationship has ongoing conflict
Conflict happens for particular reasons.
- don’t know how to communicate about things you don’t agree on,
- you do things to create conflict, or
- your spouse does things to create conflict.
Get a book on the particular one you need the most help with.
Connecting through “Yes!” to end conflict in your relationship while building it at the same time. Great for learning to deal with areas of disagreement, without argument. Also available in audio–listen while you commute!
Overcome Neediness and Get the Love You Want, if you are creating conflict and your behavior is driving your spouse away. Also available in audio–listen while you commute!
What to Do When He Won’t Change. (Also helpful for men). Get this book if your spouse is persistently doing damaging things that will require you to use boundaries.
4. If you are confused and don’t know where to start or what to do
You can get a coaching consultation session.
If Coach Jack can’t help, your fee for the session will be refunded.
5. If your spouse has already rejected you or you can no longer tolerate your spouse’s behavior
You can get a 30 day coaching package tailored to your situation. These popular packages provide an intense level of help and resources to improve your marriage as soon as possible.
- a plan for your situation
- begin re-attracting
- begin re-connecting
- what boundaries to use and step-by-step guidance to create respect
Coaching is for people who want to learn skills and take action, without delay.
Don’t confuse it with talk therapy (a counseling approach).
- no sessions just spent history taking
- not just a support session to make you feel better
- real world actions and training to promote your relationship
- does NOT require your spouse’s cooperation or participation
- change what you do in order to change what your spouse does and how much your spouse enjoys you and is attracted to you.
Click on the “Coaching Packages” link on the menu at the top of the page to find the package that best meets your needs.
Thank you for visiting my website. Have a productive visit!
Jack Ito PhD
Marriage & Relationship Coach