Learn how to create an affair free marriage even if your husband is already having an affair
by Jack Ito PhD, Psychologist, Marriage and Relationship Coach
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, BUT IT WON’T GET YOUR HUSBAND BACK
Do you and your husband differ on what being faithful means? Now, you can be clear on whether he is being unfaithful or you are just being needy.
Do you have a step-by-step plan for dealing with his unfaithfulness? Coach Jack provides step by step help whether you have just started dating or have been married for 50 years.
Are you comfortable taking action and staying true to your Christian values? Coach Jack will walk you through your struggles so that you can remain true to both your faith, and your ability.
Affairs can be prevented and ended without ever need to get him to go to counseling. Discover. . .
- The little-known reason why men really cheat on women
- How to date before marriage in a way that prevents cheating after
- How to make your husband feel loved and fear losing you
- How to deal with the biggest threats to your marriage
- The five choices you have when you discover an affair
- Word for word how to confront your husband about his affair
- Whether to separate and how to do it in a way that ends his affair
- How to connect with your husband while still having boundaries
…And Much More
PLUS: How to rebuild your marriage after his affair is over
If you want to create or recreate a committed monogamous marriage, this book is for you.