Signups will be processed within 24 hours on business days (not holidays or weekends–I spend those with my wife)
- If you are currently in marriage counseling, you are not eligible for marriage coaching. The methods I use are simply not compatible (please see my FAQ for more information).
- If you are planning on attending marriage counseling in the near future, do not get marriage coaching. Do any marriage counseling before you do marriage coaching.
- If your spouse is in a committed relationship with someone else (e.g., living together, having a baby, planning to marry, etc.), then you are not eligible for marriage coaching. I can’t ethically help you break up another relationship.
- If you are married and dating someone else, I will not help you. You must stop your adultery first.
- If you are not married, please see my policy on working with unmarried people.
- For best results, DO NOT inform your spouse you are getting coaching