For men and women whose spouse is rejecting, has separated, or who wants to end the marriage
(If your spouse is having an affair, go here instead)
- Live, One-on-one Coaching by Phone or Skype with Dr. Jack Ito, (with or without web camera)
- International Clients Welcome
- Your package will be customized to meet your particular situation
You love your spouse, but you don’t want to keep getting hurt. Focusing on skills that re-attract will help you know what to do and say to be strong, secure, and desirable for your spouse.
If you keep getting rejected when you try to be loving, your spouse may be preparing for a future without you. By the time spouses separate, they are uninterested in apologies or promises. They are working on moving forward. If you try to pull your spouse back at this time, all you will get is rejection. Instead of trying to pull him or her back, you will need to re-interest and re-attract your spouse. Marriage counseling can’t do that because your spouse won’t participate. But, marriage coaching will give you the tools you need.
Marriage counseling is great when you have a spouse who wants to reconcile, but marriage coaching is the only effective way to re-attract a rejecting spouse. Here are 7 reasons why:
- Marriage coaching assessments help you to pinpoint where communication and your spouse’s love for you is breaking down.
- Marriage coaching gets directly to what motivates your spouse and uses that to help you reconnect.
- Marriage coaching does not require the participation of your spouse. You learn to re-attract your spouse.
- Marriage coaching is non-confrontational. Love and boundaries replace arguing and convincing.
- Marriage coaching gives you personalized, structured approaches, in one on one sessions.
- Marriage coaching focuses on the here and now with daily support. Get help when you need it.
- Marriage coaching gives you peace of mind–knowing that you are doing the most you can for your relationship.
How much would these 7 benefits of marriage coaching help you? What do you believe people who successfully reconcile do?
In twenty years of marriage coaching and counseling, this is the only approach I have found that rebuilds love in a spouse who has fallen out of love and is no longer interested in being married.
The reason these methods work is because they don’t depend on convincing your spouse to love you. Convincing brings resistance. Instead, you re-attract and grow your spouse’s love for you.
Your spouse’s emotional decision to pull away will come long before your spouse tells you about it. If you are sensing that your spouse has already emotionally made that decision, these steps will be the way to go. Because if your spouse has already made that decision, and you suggest counseling or working on problems, he or she will only say, “I don’t love you anymore,” and/or “I want a divorce.” Re-attract your spouse first, then he or she will want to work with you.
Every situation is unique
That’s why just reading books or even attending group coaching wouldn’t be enough help you turn things around. With one on one coaching you deal with what is happening right now in your marriage–what he or she is saying (or not saying) and doing (or not doing), as well as what you are doing to make things better. You need to know very specifically what to do today to build your spouse’s attraction and interest in your marriage. General recommendations about being a good listener and keeping things positive are just not going to help you to get to the specific actions that you need to take. To give you this high level of specific direction, we work one on one and have contact as often as you need until you are back on track. This re-connections marriage coaching package was created for just this situation–winning back your spouse’s love when you are losing it or have lost it already.
Here is what you will get with this one month, all-inclusive Re-Connections Relationship Coaching package:
1. Four one-on-one sessions with me, Coach Jack by telephone or Skype (available with Basic, Standard, and Deluxe Packages). I guarantee that every time we talk together, you will walk away knowing what to do next. Real coaching is not talk therapy. It is learning to apply a specific set of skills to reach the goals you want to reach. This package will help you to overcome your spouse’s objections to your marriage and make him or her want to be with you.
2. A relationship assessment (available with Basic, Standard, and Deluxe Packages). This will help you understand the issues that are most important to your husband or wife. While you may know clearly the key things he or she does not like, that is a long way from understanding what he or she needs. Becoming sensitive to those needs is important for creating desire in your spouse as well as for your understanding of what you need to work on.
3. A life assessment (available with Basic, Standard, and Deluxe Packages). You will use this to start making yourself into a secure, happy, and successful person. Your spouse is not going to come back in order to rescue you from your loneliness or misery. If you try to get your spouse to feel sorry for you or guilty, it is an incredibly needy tactic that will turn him or her off even more. You get no sympathy points with a departing spouse. Contrast these two statements–“You’ve got to come back to me because I’m miserable without you (needy, self-focused, unattractive),” and “I’m happy, my life is really going well, and I want you to be a part of it” (secure and attractive). Sympathy gets attention, but success gets attraction.
4. Coaching summaries or mp3 recordings of your sessions (available with Standard and Deluxe Packages only). With the standard and deluxe packages, you don’t need to hurriedly try to take notes and talk at the same time. After every session, you will receive a summary of the main points and action steps from that session. Referring to your coaching summary between sessions will help to keep you on track and confident that you know what to do.
Hi Tom, in today’s session we talked about how to make more of an emotional connection with your wife when you go to see your kids on Sunday. Here are some reminders:
- Before you go to pick up the kids, text her and …
- When you first greet her, be sure to…
- If she brings up the money issue, arrange…
- (several more recommendations)
5. Extra, personalized email help as you need it (available with Deluxe Package only). Those getting the Deluxe coaching package will be able to get a personal response to their email questions every Monday through Friday. This is NOT pre-written, general email that you will get from most coaching services. This is real, personal, individual email contact between you and me. Enjoy the security of getting a quick answer to what’s troubling you without needing to wait until your next session. This can save you many sleepless nights, and make you feel sure that you are doing the right things throughout the week.
Client email: Our anniversary is tomorrow and I don’t know how I should behave. She said she wants to divorce, so how do I talk to her when we go out?–Joseph
Coach Jack’s email response: Hi Joseph. Don’t think of your outing as celebrating your marriage as that will create tension for both of you. Instead focus on the skills we went over last session for creating connection…
For the same price you would pay for a weekend away, you can improve your relationship for a lifetime. (Six month financing is available for US citizens through PayPal).
Basic package (Four 30 minute sessions + above features): $493.90
Standard package (Four 45 minute sessions + above features): $740.85
Deluxe package (Four 60 minute sessions + above features): $1187.80