Learn to correctly handle your spouse’s desire to separate, divorce, or other “not in love with you,” messages.
What this package will teach you how to do:
- Get your spouse to feel relaxed with you
- Stop getting rejection from your spouse
- Get your spouse to talk with you more than just about “business.”
- Create the desire in you spouse to want to date you
- Get your spouse to want to work on your relationship
- Your spouse will no longer have the need to “have space from you”
- Learn how to be the number one attractive person in your spouse’s life
- Learn how to trigger your spouse’s “in-love” feelings for you again.
Are these skills that would benefit you right now?
When working with your spouse is out of the question, you need to learn to re-attract and re-connect. This coaching package will help you to be someone your spouse desires again.
If you keep getting rejected when you try to be loving, your spouse may be preparing for a future without you. By the time spouses separate, they are uninterested in apologies or promises. They are working on moving forward. If you try to pull your spouse back at this time, all you will get is rejection.
Instead of trying to pull him or her back, you will need to re-interest and re-attract your spouse. Marriage counseling can’t do that because your spouse won’t participate. But, marriage coaching will give you the tools you need.
Marriage counseling is great when you have a spouse who wants to reconcile, but marriage coaching is the only effective way to re-attract a rejecting spouse.
In twenty years of marriage coaching and counseling, this is the only approach I have found that rebuilds love in a spouse who has fallen out of love and is no longer interested in being married.
The reason these methods work is because they don’t depend on convincing your spouse to love you. Convincing brings resistance. Instead, you re-attract and grow your spouse’s love for you.
Your spouse’s emotional decision to pull away will come long before your spouse tells you about it. If you are sensing that your spouse has already emotionally made that decision, these steps will be the way to go. Because if your spouse has already made that decision, and you suggest counseling or working on problems, he or she will only say, “I don’t love you anymore,” and/or “I want a divorce.” Re-attract your spouse first, then he or she will want to work with you.
Every situation is unique
Books and even videos can’t help answer questions about your unique situation. With one on one coaching you deal with what is happening right now in your marriage–what he or she is saying (or not saying) and doing (or not doing), as well as what you are doing to make things better. You need to know very specifically what to do today to build your spouse’s attraction and interest in your marriage.
General recommendations can’t help you know how to deal with surprises. To give you this high level of specific direction, we work one on one and have contact as often as you choose until you are back on track. Maybe you were connecting yesterday, but being rejected today. What do you do? What does that mean? Personal marriage coaching can help you with this and many more daily occurrences.
Here is what you will get with this one month, all-inclusive Re-Connections Relationship Coaching package:
- Live, One-on-one Coaching by Phone or Skype with Dr. Jack Ito, (with or without web camera)
- International Clients Welcome
- Your package will be customized to meet your particular situation
1. Four one-on-one sessions with me, Coach Jack by telephone or Skype (available with Basic, Standard, and Deluxe Packages).
I guarantee that every time we talk together, you will walk away knowing what to do next. Real coaching is not talk therapy. It is learning to apply a specific set of skills to reach the goals you want to reach. This package will help you to overcome your spouse’s objections to your marriage and make him or her want to be with you.
2. A relationship assessment (available with Basic, Standard, and Deluxe Packages).
This will help you understand the issues that are most important to your husband or wife. While you may know clearly the key things he or she does not like, that is a long way from understanding what he or she needs. Becoming sensitive to those needs is important for creating desire in your spouse as well as for your understanding of what you need to work on.
3. A life assessment (available with Basic, Standard, and Deluxe Packages).
You will use this to start making yourself into a secure, happy, and successful person. Your spouse is not going to come back in order to rescue you from your loneliness or misery. If you try to get your spouse to feel sorry for you or guilty, it is an incredibly needy tactic that will turn him or her off even more. You get no sympathy points with a departing spouse. Contrast these two statements–“You’ve got to come back to me because I’m miserable without you (needy, self-focused, unattractive),” and “I’m happy, my life is really going well, and I want you to be a part of it” (secure and attractive). Sympathy gets attention, but success gets attraction.
4. Coaching summaries or mp3 recordings of your sessions (available with Standard and Deluxe Packages only).
With the standard and deluxe packages, you don’t need to hurriedly try to take notes and talk at the same time. After every session, you will receive a summary of the main points and action steps from that session. Referring to your coaching summary between sessions will help to keep you on track and confident that you know what to do.
Hi Tom, in today’s session we talked about how to make more of an emotional connection with your wife when you go to see your kids on Sunday. Here are some reminders:
- Before you go to pick up the kids, text her and …
- When you first greet her, be sure to…
- If she brings up the money issue, arrange…
- (several more recommendations)
5. Extra, personalized email help as you need it (available with Deluxe Package only).
Those getting the Deluxe coaching package will be able to get a personal response to their email questions every Monday through Friday. This is NOT pre-written, general email that you will get from most coaching services. This is real, personal, individual email contact between you and me. Enjoy the security of getting a quick answer to what’s troubling you without needing to wait until your next session. This can save you many sleepless nights, and make you feel sure that you are doing the right things throughout the week.
Client email: Our anniversary is tomorrow and I don’t know how I should behave. She said she wants to divorce, so how do I talk to her when we go out?–Joseph
Coach Jack’s email response: Hi Joseph. Don’t think of your outing as celebrating your marriage as that will create tension for both of you. Instead focus on the skills we went over last session for creating connection…
Choose your package:
Getting coaching is easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Click on the “Order Now” button below.
- Fill out the sign up form which will ask you your preferred coaching time.
- When you submit the form, it will take you to PayPal for your secure payment.
That’s it! Coach Jack will email you times and days you can choose from for your first session.