Signups will be processed on business days (not holidays or weekends)
- You are not eligible for coaching if any of the following are true:
- you are currently in marriage counseling (marriage counseling and marriage coaching do not mix)
- you are planning on attending marriage counseling in the near future (Do any marriage counseling before you do marriage coaching).
- your spouse is in a committed relationship with someone else (e.g., living together, having a baby, planning to marry, etc.) I can’t ethically help you break up another relationship.
- you are married and dating someone else. You must stop your adultery first.
- you have a drug or alcohol addiction. You must get treatment for that before getting coaching.
- For best results, DO NOT inform your spouse you are getting coaching.
- If you are not married, please see my policy on working with unmarried people.