Therapy Beyond All Expectations: The Self-Help Book That Takes Your Therapy to a Whole New Level
by Jack Ito PhD, Psychologist, Marriage and Relationship Coach
- Available at Online Stores including Amazon and Barnes and Noble
- Paperback 370 pages
Psychotherapy + Self-Help = Power
This book will make your therapy more powerful. By combining your individual, couple, or family therapy with the self-help exercises in this book, you will gain a deeper understanding and have more practical ways to apply what you are learning in therapy.
If you are not yet in therapy, this book will help you with how to find and select a therapist, what to expect in the first few sessions, and how to work with your therapist as a team to work on just those goals which are most important to you. You don’t need to choose between self-help and psychotherapy–this book will help you to combine them for a powerful, life changing experience.
If you have been in therapy for a while, this book will stimulate new areas to explore and give you more ways to apply what you have learned in therapy to your everyday life. The practical exercises in this book are designed to complement any style of psychotherapy. If you have hit a roadblock in your therapy, this book will help you to break through it. Get the self-help book for people in psychotherapy and greatly increase the power of both. You will feel the difference–and others will see the difference–in your life.
With this book, you can:
- Locate the right therapist for you
- Prepare for your 1st session
- Become a more positive person
- Maintain your motivation to improve
- Stay focused on your priorities
- Distinguish needs from desires and work on getting both
- More easily achieve your goals
- Raise your self-esteem
- Overcome subconscious resistance
- Make progress faster
- Make better social impressions
- Use visualization to reach your goals
- Get respect and love from others
- Sleep better at night without worries
- Take care of yourself in a crisis
- Overcome perfectionism
- Eliminate job stress
- Take the pain out of memories
- Maintain your gains from therapy
- Plus a whole lot more…
If you want to get more from your counseling, this book is for you.